The HBO GO is an online streaming website which allows subscribers to activate their subscription on all devices with an internet connection. Before, HBO GO subscribers cannot activate their subscription on other devices like Chromecast, Xbox, Apple TV, Samsung TV, etc. Now, HBO GO publicly expanded its market to let all subscribers activate HBO GO on all devices via www.hbogo.com/activate. This implies that when you activate your HBO GO on iPad, iPhone, computer, Android, Xbox, Roku, Kindle, Amazon FireTV, and Samsung TV, you will be able to stream HBO GO contents for free and have unrestricted access to all HBO GO movies and videos on the linked devices. Meanwhile, the moment HBO GO launched www.hbogo.com/activate I have activated all my device via HBOGO com activate, therefore, here in this article I will share with you how to go about the HBOGO com activate on Roku, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Kindle, and Xbox.
While it is a choice to activate your HBO GO account on all your device so that you will not need to visit www.hbogo.com before you will be able to stream your favorite contents or watch live events. The new HBO GO activate feature helps to reduce the stress of watching all HBO GO content on your browser.
Now, you can sit down on your couch with a couple of coffee and stream HBO GO content on all your device once your HBO GO account has been successfully linked with the content. However, if you don’t know how to activate your HBO GO account on all other devices like Roku, Xbox, Apple TV, and others, here is a step by step procedure to use HBOGO com activate like a professional.
Hot Now: Fix Facebook Pname Error
HBOGO Com Activate Not Working
The HBO GO video streaming website is only available in the US. So, if you are trying to activate HBO GO from a country other than the US, you will not be able to activate the streaming service. However, to solve and watch HBO GO videos from other countries other than the US, you must use a VPN and set your IP location to the US.
Now, if you are reading this from the US, here is a complete guide to activate HBO GO on Roku, Xbox, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Kindle and on your computer.
How to Activate HBO GO on Roku Player
The HBOGO com activate on Roku requires simple steps to follow. To successfully linked your HBO GO account to your Roku media player, follow these steps.
- Add HBO GO channel on the Roku player just like any other channel.
- Select HBO GO followed by selecting ‘activate your device’ option. You are going to see an HBO GO device activation code.
- Open a browser and visit HBO GO com activate page at http://www.hbogo.com/activate
- Select ‘Roku streaming player’ from the ‘Select a device’ drop-down list.
- Choose your HBO TV provider.
- Enter username and password of your ‘My Services’ account.
- Click ‘continue’ or ‘HBO GO sign in’.
- Enter the activation code that is displayed on your Roku media player’s screen
- Click ‘submit’, and wait for a couple of minutes for a success message that you have successfully activated HBO GO on Roku.
- On your TV, click on ‘continue’ using your remote control and then, you can begin to watch your favorite HBO programming.
How to Activate Xbox on HBOGO
You can use the new HBOGO com activate URL to activate your HBOGO account on Xbox and have direct access to all videos and live events on HBOGO website. However, to link your Xbox to your HBOGO account you will need an Xbox Gold membership so that you can register yourself on MY Services Account.
- Download and Install HBO GO app now on your Xbox 360.
- Open the HBOGO app on Xbox and click on Activate this device and then select your TV provider.
- Open a browser on your PC or smartphone and visit www.hbogo.com/activate.
- Select Xbox 360 consoles under select a device and choose your TV provider
- Log into your HBOGO account to access my services account
- Type the HBOGO ACTIVATION on your TV screen and click on Submit
- Wait for some couple of minutes for success message that you have successfully activated your HBOGO account on Xbox 360.
Activate HBOGO on Samsung Smart TV
If you own a Samsung Smart TV you don’t need a Roku player or Xbox 360 to activate your HBOGO account. To use the HBOGO com activate feature follow these steps.
- Download and install HBOGO app on your Samsung Smart TV
- Open the HBOGO app once you have successfully installed it
- Select activate your device and the device will pop up an activate code
- Now, open a browser on your computer or smartphone and visit www hbogo com activate (www.hbogo.com/activate) and log into your HBOGO account.
- Under select/activate a device select Samsung Smart TV and select your TV provider
- Now, type the activation code on your TV into the action column provided when you visit www.hbogo.com/activate.
- Hold on for some minutes for HBOGO to verify the activation code and link your Samsung Smart TV and your HBOGO account together successfully.
- Once a success message is displayed, it means that the two account has been linked successfully.
How to Activate Apple TV on HBOGO.COM
For Apple TV users, here is how to activate HBOGO account on Apple TV with ease.
- Download and install HBO GO app on your Apple TV
- Open the HBO GO app and navigate to settings. Under settings, select Activate device and your Apple TV will pop up the Activation code.
- Now, open a browser on your computer or smartphone and visit www.hbogo.com/activate
- Click on my device is and select Apple TV from the drop-down and click on continue
- Select your HBOGO TV provider and click on more option for more TV providers
- Then, enter your HBOGO account username and password into the column that pops up to log into your HBOGO account.
- You can change the language if you don’t understand the default language. Then, enter the HBOGO activation code on your Apple TV and click on submit.
Wait for a couple of minutes and HBOGO will successfully link your Apple TV and HBOGO account together using HBOGO com activate.