Facebook name is very important for identification but you don’t really need to use your first name, surname, and last name. You can hide your last name on Facebook, use a single name rather than your complete name on Facebook. It’s not a big deal for a Facebook algorithm to understand that you want to remove your last name but you must be able to prove to your friends and family that it’s still the same Facebook account and not a hacked Facebook name. However, if you don’t know how to use single name on Facebook let ride together in this article.
Previously we discussed how to change your name on Facebook every 60 days without violating the Facebook standard rule. However, a single name on Facebook only poses a uniqueness to your Facebook profile that you are different. But at the same times, it’s not wise to use a single name on Facebook as it’ll make it difficult for your friends and family to find you on Facebook using your real name.
Note that, you can achieve this single name aim on Facebook without a proxy and also, you can use the popular browser like Chrome or your favorite browser to change your name on Facebook and even use mobile to remove your last name from Facebook.
How to Use Single Name on Facebook
Here is the procedure to follow to use a single name on Facebook [No last name and surname] if you wish to do that…
How to Use Single Name on Facebook Without Proxy
The first approach we’ll discuss here is how to remove your last name from Facebook without proxy. The approach is faster than the use of proxy to hide your other names on Facebook.
Note: This procedure offers an automatic way to change your proxy rather than doing it manually which can be a lit bit complicated for a non-techie person.
1. Firstly, download and install Hola VPN for Chrome browser
2. Hover your mouse to “Hola VPN” icon on your Chrome browser and “Turn On” the VPN
3. Click on “More” to select “Indonesia” as your country from the VPN
4. Log into your “Facebook account” and click the drop menu and click on “Settings”
5. Click on “Language” and change your “Facebook language“ to “Bahasa Indonesia” from English.
Note: You Facebook is now in Bahasa Indonesia language which may be very difficult to understand if you are not an Indonesian.
6. Click on the drop menu and click on “Pengaturan”
7. In “Umum” column click on “Sunting” to edit your Facebook name
8. Remove the last name in the column “Belakang” and click “Tenjau Perubahan” to save changes
This is the simplest method to make a single name on Facebook. Although, there is a language barrier but with this guide, you should be able to hide or remove your Facebook last name now. However, you will still find it difficult to use Facebook because the language is not in English, so you need to reverse your account language back to English.
Just follow this procedure to change your Facebook language from Bahasa to the English language once you have successfully deleted your Facebook last name.
1. Click on the drop menu and click on “Bahasa”
2. Click on “Bahasa apakah yang ingin Anda gunakan saat membuka Facebook”
3. Select “English (US)“ from the language option and click “save”.
How to Use Single Name on Facebook Mobile
This is probably the easiest way to remove the last name from Facebook. The above step requires you to have a computer or laptop but with this approach, you only need your Facebook mobile site and you are good to change your name on Facebook. Note that you don’t need to change it to a desktop version.
1. Open Chrome browser or Mozilla or Firefox for mobile and visit Facebook Mobile
2. Log into your Facebook account and click on “Privacy & Settings”
3. Scroll down the “Privacy & Settings” page to “Language” below the page
4. Select “Tamil “ from language option
Note: Chrome is best for this so you can easily translate from “Tamil “ back to the English language
5. Navigate back to “Privacy & Settings” and click on “General” option to the left column
6. Under “Name” remove the last name or other names and click on “Review Change”
7. Confirm your “Facebook Password” and click on “Save”
Congratulations once again, you have learned a new method to use single name on Facebook different from the previous approach which involves the use of the automated proxy server to remove or hide your last name on Facebook.