Facebook has turned me lazy person this day but don’t about you. Do you know why? I can login to most of my account online using Facebook login details, including Instagram. It means that whenever I want to signup for new account I just need to use my Facebook login credentials as my logins for the site I’m registering with as a new member. In fact, you don’t need to create another account on Instagram, you can simply login Instagram account with Facebook password and username.
It’s as simple as if you want to connect your Instagram account with your Facebook account without signup on Instagram app. The goal of this post is not to teach you how to sign up new Instagram account whether you are using Android or iOS, neither is it going to teach you how to delete Instagram account rather you will learn the simple way to login Instagram account with Facebook account details.
How to Login Instagram Account With Facebook Credentials
While it is not advisable to authorized other websites with your Facebook account details to prevent your account from being hacked, Facebook itself has started partnering with Instagram long ago to bring the world to its peaks. However, if you have ever placed an advert on Facebook you will noticed that Facebook also let users integrate their ads to also run on Instagram to bring more traffic and engagements, which implies the two companies runs businesses together. So you are safe authorizing Instagram with your Facebook account.
Note: When you login Instagram account with Facebook credential you no longer needs to signup Instagram account again.
Following the procedure below you will be able to login to Instagram account using Facebook password and username without creating a new Instagram account.
1. Open a tab on your browser and visit Instagram homepage and click on login with Facebook below Instagram columns requesting for username and password
2. Input your Facebook username and password and click on login to proceed to the next step.
3. For Facebook to authorized your access with Instagram, a new window will pops up whether you truly want want to authorize it or not, kindly click on ‘OK’ button for Instagram to access your Facebook profile.
4. Instagram will pull your information from your Facebook profile to signup new account for you. On the new page that opens you can change your email account or use it as your Instagram login mail and then create a new password for yourself. Note that you can create a password different from your Facebook login password but preferably user your Facebook password since we want to login Instagram account with Facebook without creating a new profile on Instagram. After that click on sign up.
5. Instagram will create a new Instagram account for you based on the profile information pulled from Facebook and you can being to use the same login details for both Instagram and Facebook account.
You have successfully signed up Instagram account without creating a new profile using Facebook credentials. This same procedure can be used to login Instagram with Facebook on smartphone without creating a new account from scratch.