Do you know how to download private Facebook videos using an online downloader? Or have you ever used a Facebook video downloader to download private videos other than public videos? Well, let me be frank with you… The Facebook algorithm only allows users to download public Facebook videos using Facebook videos online downloader while private videos uploaded on Facebook can only be streamed.
However, based on our research we found out that most Facebook users, both Android and iPhone users find it difficult to grab Facebook videos that are made private. Meanwhile, we have shared a lot of tutorial on how to download Facebook videos with the help of software and without software or app on Android and iOS devices.
So, after a long research, we have finally found a trick that works on how to grab Facebook videos that are made private. Therefore, here in this article today I will share with you the newly found trick to download private Facebook videos using an online web-based app and Chrome browser’s extension.
How to Download Private Facebook Videos
Here in this article, I will share with you two different ways to download videos that are made private by the video uploader using a web-based online website and a Chrome extension.
How to Download Private Facebook Videos Using Online Web-based App
Here is a simple trick to follow to grab private Facebook videos online… Here, we’d make use of “FBDown.net” YouTube and Facebook videos online downloader.
1. Log into your Facebook account and navigate to the page where you want to download the private Facebook video.
2. Right-click on the video and click on view page source or press CTRL + S on Windows or Command + Option + U on Mac to access the video page source.
3. Press CTRL + A or right-click and click select all to copy the entire source code of the private video you wanted to download.
4. Open a new tab and visit “FBDown.net” and paste the private video source code in the column in the Facebook video download website.
5. Click on the “Download” button to start downloading the video.
As simple as it is, this method can be used to download both private and public videos on Facebook for free.
How to Download Private Facebook Videos Using Chrome Extension
This approach provides the easiest way to grab private videos on Facebook without online website or software program. The simple approach procedure below provides step by step process to download videos that are made private on Facebook using Chrome extension.
1. Download and install “Private & Public videos downloader” Chrome extension
2. Restart your Chrome browser to make the private video downloader function perfectly
3. Log into your Facebook account and navigate to the private Facebook you want to download
4. Click on the “Download” button below the “private video”
With this Chrome extension, you can download Facebook videos that are made private and save it on your device storage.
While this is a recommended procedure on how to download private Facebook videos you must also respect the video uploader privacy. You may face the consequence of downloading a private video and share it publicly. So, use this tutorial wisely and for educational purpose only.