We discussed how to scan PDF on Android phone using CamScanner on Android phone to convert JPEG files to PDF in this blog sometimes ago. The popular Adobe reader also has the same feature to scan a document on Android phones and convert JPEG to PDF.
This implies that you can scan aJPEG on your Android phone with Adobe reader X Android app and convert it to a PDF. The “Enhance Scans” feature helps to convert a captured image to a PDF file with the app built-in PDF scanner.
Apart from reading PDF files on Android phones using Adobe reader X you can also use the Adobe reader to scan a document on Android phones and convert a JPEG to a PDF file on an Android phone.
However, here is the simple process to scan and convert a document to PDF on Android phone and also save the converted PDF to iCloud.
How to Scan Documents on Android Phone Using Adobe Reader
Here is how to scan a document on an Android phone using Adobe Reader X for Android phones. However, before we start you can download Adobe Reader app for Android and iOS to your phone in case you don’t have the PDF reader installed already.
1. Launch Adobe Reader app on your Android phone
2. Click on the three “Horizontal Lines” and click on “Scan”
3. Adobe Reader app will launch your phone camera which is expected to place placed on the document you want to scan and wait until the Adobe Reader app says “ready to scan” and click on the capture button.
4. Click on the captured image and click on the “crop icon” to properly copped out the unwanted part of the JPG to be converted to a PDF and click on “mark” icon to the upper right to save the cropped part.
5. After you have successfully cropped the JPEG click on “Save PDF” to save the JPEG as a PDF file on your Android phone.
6. Give the converted JPEG to PDF a name and click on “I’m Done” to save the newly converted JPEG as PDF to your device storage.
How to convert JPEG to PDF file on Android Phone with Adobe Reader
If you already have a JPEG you want to convert to PDF here is a step-by-step procedure to follow to convert a JPEG to a PDF file on Android phone with the help of Adobe Reader X.
1. Open Adobe Reader app on your phone menu
2. Click on “Scan“
3. Click on “Photo” icon to select “JPEG” from your phone gallery
4. Click on “Save PDF”
5. Enter your “PDF File” name and click on “I’m Done”
With the help of Adobe Reader, you can convert a photo to a PDF file and also a JPEG to a PDF document on Android phones using Adobe Reader app.